¼ cup Olive Oil
1 cup Onions, chopped
1 cup Celery, chopped
2 cloves Garlic, minced
1 Bay Leaf
1 head of Cauliflower, broken into floret chunks
2 cups, Zucchini, shredded
2 cups Carrots, grated
Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1 tsp Zatarain’s Crab and Shrimp Boil
1 cup Voga Italia Pinot Grigio
1 can (15 oz) Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
1 can (8 oz) Tomato Sauce
4 cups Chicken Stock
2 lbs Flounder, cut into bite sized pieces and seasoned with Salt and Pepper
1 cup Heavy Cream
- Heat olive oil on medium in a big soup pot. Add the onions, celery, garlic, and bay leaf.
- Add the cauliflower, zucchini, and carrots and continue cooking.
- Seaon with salt and pepper, and continue cooking; stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the wine and cook until almost evaporated.
- Add the chicken stock, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and crab & shrimp boil.
- Raise the heat just a little bit and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat, add the flounder, and simmer about 20 minutes.
- Stir in the heavy cream and continue simmering until all the flavors are blended and the cauliflower is tender. Don’t forget to remove the Bay Leaf before serving.
Approximately 10 Servings
Nutrition Summary: Calories: 311, Fat: 16 g, Carbs: 12 g, Protein: 25 g
Nutritionals calculated using the SparkRecipes Recipe Calculator.
Original Recipe, Culinary Styling and Photography by Kimberly Ritchie