Non-stick Cooking Spray
10 oz Mushrooms, sliced
1/3 cup Onions, chopped
1 clove Garlic, minced
2 oz Fat Free Feta Cheese, crumbled
1 cup Low Fat Cheddar Cheese, shredded
Italian Seasoning, Parsley, Kosher Salt, and Black Pepper
2 1/4 cup Egg Substitute
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sauté mushrooms, onion, and garlic in a skillet coated with Non-Stick Cooking Spray; drain off any excess liquid.
- Spray a 7.5″ x 10″ pan with Non-Stick Cooking Spray and spread the vegetables evenly in the pan.
- Top with Feta and Cheddar cheeses.
- Pour the Egg Substitute evenly over the vegetables and cheeses.
- Season with a couple shakes each of Italian Seasoning, Parsley, Kosher Salt, and Black Pepper.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes or until the frittata is firm to the touch and not runny.
Recipe makes: 8 servings
Nutrition Summary: Calories: 83, Fat: 2.3 g, Carbs: 3 g, Protein: 13 g
Nutritionals calculated using the SparkRecipes Recipe Calculator.
Original Recipe, Culinary Styling and Photography by Kimberly Ritchie